Expert Preceptor Development: Technology Requirements
Our modules are hosted at the HealthTecDL web site. Please contact us if you have problems viewing a module, or see their Technical Support page for more info.
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology
for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at http://www.adobe.com/
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
HealthtecDL is a partnership between the Healthcare Georgia Foundation and the Statewide AHEC Network.