in Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
This course is designed for physicians and other health care professionals interested in current topics in the field of allergy, asthma and immunology.
The tightly entwined world of allergy, asthma and immunologic disease affects approximately 30 million people in the United States. The NIH cites asthma among the most chronic conditions in the United States, with over 22 million sufferers and approximately 17 million hospital and clinic visits annually. The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology reports that 70% of people suffering from asthma also suffer with allergies, with 10 million people suffering from allergic asthma. Asthma causes approximately 5,000 deaths each year.
Current Views in Allergy, Asthma and Immunology , published for over 30 years, aims to advance the quality of care by improving the competence of health care professionals. Each topic addresses a particular gap in physician knowledge and treatment strategies.
|Consider these benefits and features:|
• Nationally recognized speakers
• Topics requested by participants
• Current and practical information
• Convenient and affordable
• In publication over 30 years
• Easily obtainable continuing education credit
• Direct savings - no travel/hotel expenses
• Indirect savings - no loss of practice income
• Available in PowerPoint format
• Physicians, nurses and other health care professionals can share the program.
Georgia Regents University Medical College of Georgia and Division of Continuing Education