Designed for students in health professions (medical, nursing, allied health) learning to record and interpret medical lab values from Complete Blood Chemistry (CBC) and Complete Metabolic Panel (CMP). You can see illustrations noting the basic parts of lab reports and short-hand figures, videos explaining general steps for interpreting labs, and exercises that present lab results and associated conditions. Be able to see if a lab value is normal, low/high, or critical.
• Introduction to interpreting medical lab findings
• Tutorial on handwritten fishbone figures for CBC or BMP lab results
• Learning exercises associating lab values with common conditions
• Norms for lab values
• Medical educators working with students
• General Public interested in having a general background on medical lab reports that their physicians may order for them