Upper Respitory Virtual Lab
Explore the upper airway with a 3D simulator. The Upper Respiratory Virtual Lab forms a unique transition between book-learning and real-world experience by allowing users to study the anatomy in a 3-dimensional space. Tappable targets provide access to clinical information, photographs, and medical illustrations.
- See the anatomy from a unique perspective
- View detailed information on 34 different anatomical structures
- Cross-section showing an overview of the entire area
- Free-range and instant transportation systems for easy navigation
- Navigational head shows current location and orientation