Service Locations and Hours of Operation
The ID Badging / Key Control Office is responsible for:
- Maintaining cardholder access information for the electric card access system (CardKey).
- Coordinating the issuance and retrieval of keys for all employees and students with
Facilities Management Division's Lock Shop.
- Maintain the room access database, which contains restricted access information for
room that are not on the electric access system and are restricted to key issuance.
The ID Badging / Key Control offices for the campus and hospital are located in the
Annex II building, room HT-1147.
For information concerning GRU Building Keys, ID Card Access, obtaining an ID Badge,
Room Access Forms, Policies and Procedures contact:
Student Badging Schedule - Summer 2013
Physician Assistant students
May 7, 2013 - May 9, 2013
Physical Therapy students
May 14, 2013 - May 16, 2013
GRU Student - ID Badge / Access Card Form
GRU Identification System Policies and Procedures
Instructions and Forms
The following "Forms" may be printed, completed and returned to the ID Badging / Key
Control Office for processing:
Hours of Operation
- Office Hours: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM, Monday - Friday (EST)
- Key Issuance / Clearance Hours: 12:00 PM (Noon) - 4:00 PM, Monday - Friday (EST)
- ID Badging Hours: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM, Monday - Friday (EST)
- Holiday Hours: CLOSED