What is DegreeWorks?
DegreeWorks is a web-based tool to help students and advisors monitor student progress
toward graduation. DegreeWorks integrates seamlessly with Banner (GHSU's student
information system) and is accessed via PULSE. For more information about DegreeWorks, please visit the FAQ page.
Benefits of DegreeWorks:
- Online environment reduces paperwork and manual degree checklists
- Students can quickly view progress toward degree completion
- Enhanced communication between students and advisors
- Individualized plans can be created to meet the needs of the student
- Advisor notes - Notes will enable advisors to document who met with the student when
and what advice was given.
- Planner - Advisors can create an individualized plan to help the off track students
progress toward graduation in a timely manner.
Currently not all programs of study are participating in DegreeWorks. Please see your
program or your advisor for more information.
Need Some Assistance?
Ready to log in?